Here are some of the things we do that you can get involved with locally.
Education – Teach people about cannabis
- Effective Arguments for Taxing and Regulating Cannabis (courtesy of MPP)
- Top Ten Reasons to End Cannabis Prohibition (courtesy of MPP)
- Inform jurors of their right to acquit based on the law itself being unjust.
Lobbying – Engaging lawmakers to change the current policies around cannabis consumption in Illinois.
- Legal Markets for adult cannabis consumption we present to lawmakers
- Submitting letters to editors of newspapers is an easy and effective way for our message to reach new audiences. Here is a list of editorial boards supporting medical marijuana in Illinois
- We are constantly fielding interview requests and helping reporters with news stories .
- We build our organization by attending various events and having volunteers distribute info on our organization.